Sunday, October 28, 2012

How do you find the time?

This weekend is flying by! I blink, and suddenly I'm getting ready for my week! What happened? 

Today is going to be slam-packed day! In between doing my normal chores, laundry, housekeeping, errands, cooking, I'm trying to find time to play with a few new ideas for pendants and sketching out some drafts of my very own designs. What does this look like? It means I'm also getting a great workout, running upstairs, tossing clothes in the laundry, making the bed, and then running to my work space to cut out new designs and prints, before running back down, and getting online to do some research. Rinse and repeat!

Some of my new paper. Do I choose some of my favorites or  use  each of them? I love them all!

Since I'm also new to a lot of this, I'm scouring the web for helpful tips, useful blogs, and interesting articles so that I can stay on top of current trends and information. I'll keep posting things I find along the way. 

It's going to be a busy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment