Thursday, October 25, 2012

Making Some Magnets

Nothing like coming home and making some more magnets! I've been waiting for more magnet supplies. It's been hard to find the blocks I like for my inspirational magnets. I have been going around to all the local, standard arts and craft stores. Finally, I decided to mosey on-line.

I found a great site, Create For Less that offers affordable, wholesale prices for the craft items you want. I was a little hesitant ordering supplies online. You don't get to see them, handle them, and really get a sense of what you're buying. But so far, my first experience has been great. I bought some blocks to make more inspirational magnets, and they were better than I could have hoped for - nicely cute acrylic blocks with beveled edges. I looked around for other wholesale craft/art supplies stores online, but this one stood out - easy to navigate, find things, and good product pictures and descriptions.

Taken in my workshop - One of my finished inspirational magnets

No comments:

Post a Comment