Monday, October 22, 2012

30 Minutes of Creativity

So, you only have thirty minutes. What do you do? Do you take out your paints and brushes to put some finishing touches on something you've been working on? Do you grab your favorite pen and make some doodles as you unwind from your day? Do you scour Pinterest for some quick inspiration?

I don't let being short on time cramp my style! I grab the old stylus and start playing with shapes, colors, brushes, and prints. Like this graffiti-styled 'hugs and kisses' I did! I love the bold colors and forms. Just wondering now how I can incorporate it in one of my designs.

If you're like me, you too often pass up even the smallest opportunities to do what you love. I'm familiar with all the standard excuses: too tired, too busy, too many other things that need to get done. But even thirty minutes can inspire something great for the future. Either way - it's fun! And we all need some joy in our lives!

Who knows - this may show up on one of my future digital scrapbook paper designs!

No comments:

Post a Comment