Sunday, January 6, 2013

Happy New Year!

Celebrating the start of 2013 with a few resolutions:


  1. Participate (not just visit, but actually have a table) in at least 2 local street or craft fairs.
  2. Finalize my work plan to include my new partnership and a potentially new one.
  3. Blog weekly and twitter daily!

I closed out 2012 with my first sales which was such an amazing experience! To think - people will actually have my art work on their walls, my pendants around their necks, and my magnets on their fridge! It kind of blows my mind!

While slightly surreal, it also reaffirmed that I am indeed on the right track. The pleasure I am reaping from this process of planning, creating, and connecting with others absolutely assures me that I'm moving down the right path.

I fully expect 2013 will include a lot of work, likely some heartaches, but many lessons and much joy! I look forward to sharing these experiences.

-armas asi

No comments:

Post a Comment